Friday 19 January 2024

Are You Playing The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered?



I payed $10 for the upgrade last night and played a few hours of it this morning.
It looks like the PS4 version to me, which is already one of the best-looking games I’ve played to date, so that’s fine.

Performance mode with the unlocked frame rate is what I prefer. But Fidelity mode at 40fps is nice, too.

I transferred my PS4 save so I have the Platinum. But I’ll play through it again to enjoy the Dualsense features, gyro controls, and improved loading times.

It will be nice to see if the game can reach and maintain a steady 120fps in Performance and 60fps in Fidelity when/if a PS5 Pro releases. I’ll definitely pick up a physical copy once the price drop to $30 or less.





from
https://free-arcade-game.com/are-you-playing-the-last-of-us-part-2-remastered/21367/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mortal Kombat 2 Movie Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Back in 2022, it was announced the Mortal Kombat movie reboot would be getting a sequel. Now, in an update, it’s been officially confirme...